CGI Error

Sally frogmist at gmail.com
Mon May 2 05:47:30 CEST 2005

Hi Josh,
I'm encountering the same problem... wat's the version of apache that
you are using? mine's 2.0.54... din have any problems on 2.0.52, so
wondering whether it's the apache that's causing the problem.

Thanks!

From: Josh <josh2780 at ya...>
 Re: CGI Error
2005-04-29 08:27
 Thanks for the reply, Guillaume.

 Yes, the user is authorized.  After no luck I then
 disabled authentication and tried again.  Still
 nothing.

 Yes, nagios is running...  and again, starts up with
 no errors in nagios.log.

 While I"m awaiting any reponses I"ve been digging
 through the source to find the root of the problem.
 The cgi.cfg file is definitely being read.  Changing
 the filename results in a different error that the
 config can"t be found.

 Taking a closer look at the error... "Make sure you"ve
 compiled the main program and the CGIs to use the same
 object data storage options (i.e. default text file or
 template-based file)."  Is there an options somewhere
 to switch between the two?  This was a new install and
 I only changed what needed to be changed (host/service
 defs, file locations, etc.).

 -Josh

 --- guillaume LOHEZ <guillaume.lohez at li...>