Fwd: nagios-service-refresh-rate

Rajeeve K Krishnan krajeeve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:07:50 CEST 2005

HI Vivek,

check the value of 'interval_length' in the nagios.cfg file. normally
it will be 60 which means one interval unit is 1 minute -thus making
the  normal_check_interval    into    5 *60 seconds ie 5 minutes

If the 'interval_length'  is more than 60 , you will have to either
decrease the 'interval_length'  or normal_check_interval     to set
nagios for executing service checks more frequently

thanks
Rajeeve