copmparison question

Edward MacGillivray mac at biviumcorp.com
Wed Mar 30 19:10:15 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 1:16 pm, Calvin Crutchfield wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> My question is, what will nagios do for me and what will it not.  I have to
> prepare a talking paper comparing...

Back at the beginning of March there was a thread about this very thing.
There was a reasonably comprehensive post by P. Lane Williams on 9 Mar 2005.
Look for it in the archive and I think you'll find some useful information,
the focus is on Nagios vs. BigBrother but that's at least a subset of what
you're asking about.