SLA Compliance

Christian Bock Christian.Bock at krisbe.de
Tue Mar 29 16:55:10 CEST 2005

Stephane,

>   Has anyone ever heard of an SLA-compliant report for Nagios?  I have
> to deliver this to customers and am looking for specific stats reports.
> If not, is there a plugin that could parse specific reports from the
> Nagios output?  Thanks for your help!

I use perfparse for that. perfparse saves Nagios performance data into
a MySQL database. It has a web based interface which displays the
data as graphs.
You can create HTML pages and integrate these graphs as needed or use
office products to create custom reports and use MySQL as a data source.

Has anyone experience with open source report generators like BZbyte
Reports? Are there products you can recommend?

chris