SLA Compliance

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Tue Mar 29 16:40:50 CEST 2005

SLA?  Do you mean Service level agreement? I would guess that a report like that would depend on the agreement. If it is just uptime you could use the availibility reports. Generally the SLA consists of more than just monitoring I use Bugzilla to track Client issues and most of my SLA reports come off that.