Net discovery

Harper Mann hmann at itgroundwork.com
Wed Mar 23 18:26:24 CET 2005

We use a project called NeDi that works pretty well for Network Discovery.

http://nedi.web.psi.ch/

I've been using editors to create Nagios config from the output, but I'm
working on a conversion script.  I'll post it when I get it going.

Regards,

- Harper

Harper Mann
Groundwork Open Source Solutions