Net discovery

Jeff McCombs jeffm at nicusa.com
Wed Mar 23 17:56:25 CET 2005

PERL? We don't need no steenkin perl! :)

You know, I knew about nmap2nagios.pl, I've even used it before.. I dunno
why I didn't think of it as I mindlessly punched out those lines of shell
code..

Look at the idiot mommy! He's funny.

-Jeff

On 3/23/05 11:27 AM, "Michael Schwartzkopff" <misch at multinet.de> wrote:

> any issue.

Jeff McCombs                 |                                    NIC, Inc
Systems Administrator        |                       http://www.nicusa.com
jeffm at nicusa.com             |                                NASDAQ: EGOV
Phone: (703) 909-3277        |        "NIC - the People Behind eGovernment"
--
    "Indeed, it would not be an exaggeration to describe the history of
     the computer industry for the past decade as a massive effort to