(Service Check Timed Out)

Paul D. Hester phester at ufl.edu
Mon Mar 21 20:27:56 CET 2005

I have successfully set up Nagios and it has been running for a few
weeks without any problems.  On Friday, two hosts that were being
monitored successfully gave a critical notice in the 'Status
Information' column of the 'Service Detail' page.  The odd thing is I
can run the check_snmp plugin via command line and receive an OK status
with valid data.  These two hosts are being monitored via snmp and I'm
stumped as to why it worked for two weeks and now it doesn't.

Help,

Paul