NRPE version ?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Mar 21 20:05:49 CET 2005

The rest of that sentence is important --

"... with NRPE 1.x clients/servers."

NRPE is a client/server program outside of nagios. This is simply saying
that you can't mix NRPE major versions. If you're not already running
any 1.x NRPE servers or clients then there are no worries.

> So I downloaded nrpe-1.9.
>
> Is there any major problems with 1.9 ?

Doesn't look like it. Based on the Changelog it's mostly a feature
enhancement release.

--
Marc