Nagiostat tutorial?

Braun Brelin bbrelin at openapp.biz
Fri Mar 18 15:10:00 CET 2005

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to use the Nagiostat utility (The utility
created by Carl Bingel which uses rrdtool...)

I've got it up and installed, but I'n having a hard time figuring out how
to create any graphs.  Is there a decent tutorial on this?  I've tried
messing around with the nagiostat.conf file and create some "ping" graphs
but I only get the "broken gif" icon rather than anything useful.

Is there an easier method of creating graphs than editing the conf file?

Any help appreciated...

Thanks,

Braun Brelin
OpenApp