Nagios-Plugin to check status of Bacula-daemons

Arno Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Fri Mar 18 11:08:35 CET 2005

That reminds me...

christian.masopust at inode.at wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i've written a Nagios-plugin to check status of Bacula-daemons (director,
> storage- and file-daemon).  I will put it on Nagiosexchange in a few days.
>
> If anyone here is interested in it and willing to do some test i would be
> pleased to send it to you...

Christian, some info on how to compile it wold be nice...

Your Makefile wants ../../config.status - it would be helpful if you
could tell me where to put your files. Of course I could try to read and
understand Makefile and *.c and *.h, but a hint from your side will make
things much easier for me...

Arno

IT-Service Lehmann                    al at its-lehmann.de