2 repeating NC_Net errors in App log

Paul Bourgeau psbourgeau at mpccorp.com
Tue Mar 15 22:01:09 CET 2005

I am running NC_Net client v2.21 on Windows 2000 and running Nagios v1.2
on RedHat 8 and I keep receiving the same 2 errors every time Nagios
runs the check_nc_net command.  I get multiple entries of each error,
for each check Nagios is doing I presume.  But the checks come up OK
with values in Nagios, so it's not erroring out.  I have configured the
startup.cfg to run only active checks at this time (for testing
purposes).  I have set all (I believe - on all 3 windows servers and
nsca.cfg in Nagios) encryption for XOR, its default.

Event ID: 6002
Source: NC_Net

Event ID: 6003
Source: NC_Net

Thanks,
Paul Bourgeau

Disclaimer: 15/3/2005

MPC Computers is providing the following information in compliance with federal regulations:

MPC Computers, LLC
906 E. Karcher Road
Nampa, Idaho 83687
1-888-224-4247
http://www.mpccorp.com

To discontinue receiving e-mail communications from MPC in the future, please go to:
http://www.mpccorp.com/email/manage.html and follow the instructions.