Monitor Project ==> need help from Nagios users !!

nicolas thioux monitor_project at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 21:08:16 CET 2005

Hi Andreas

I send this mail to other mailing-list and everybody think that
 I want to use people skills for free !!!

Sure, I don't !!!

I've just got a monitoring project based on Nagios + OS tools, and
 I have to constitute a team to work for this project!!

It's a business project, and It'll be a company one day, and if
 company make money, everything is pay !!

I'm not looking for slaves, I'm not a bad guy you know!!

Bests regards

...[write your message here]...

- nicolas thioux (nicox)

This thread is located in the archive at this URL:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.34.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi
1[showUid]=4004