Monitor Project ==> need help from Nagios users !!

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Mar 15 11:07:41 CET 2005

as terix wrote:
> ==> Nagios users, I just send you this Mail because I want to develop
> a project based on a Nagios core and multiples Open-source tools.
> It's not advertising !! I know that this mailing-list was not made
> for business !! But, you are all aware about the quality of Nagios,
> and so you'll perhaps help me !!  Thanks
>

> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Oyé, Oyé !!!
>

> Visit http://monitorproject.blogspot.com/
>

> This blog is supporting the "MONITOR PROJECT", a networking business
> project based on multiples open-source tools (Nagios …) and a new
> business view about monitoring customers and services.
>

> My name is Nicolas, I'm the manager of MONITOR, I'm a Network
> engineer, 33 years old.
>
> This blog will help me to develop this business project: choice in OS
> tools, business contacts, and constitute + managing the team.
>

> Due to family and work, I can't be aware of all the sides of the
> future business of MONITOR, so I need your help!!!
>
> If you've got development, networking , IT/telecoms and business
> skills join us!!

Are you actually asking opensource developers to take part in creating a
commercial nagios-based solution without getting paid?

> Sure, It's evident that engineer + senior engineer with high level
> practices about Nagios and other tools (Graphic, Admin, PHP ...) are
> welcome, but I'm particularly looking for senior managers in
> Telecoms/It business, because I know they can help us very much...

Yes, I can understand that it would be convenient if your future
prospects contacted you immediately, and that they can help you very
much by becoming customers and constituting a test-base. Again, are you
really asking people to sacrifice their spare time free of charge so
that you can make money?

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer