Web Interface for config

Jeff McCombs jeffm at nicusa.com
Tue Mar 15 20:45:32 CET 2005

There¹s another tool called Fruity or something.. It was posted awhile back
on the list... Ah, here it is;

http://fruity.nakedgeek.com/

Not sure how well it works. I¹ve used nawui in the past for 1.x
configurations, and it works reasonably well. I¹ve not had to do anything
with 2.0 yet, so I don¹t know what other tools are available, or what the
quality of them are.

As for getting Nagios information into MySQL, it¹s specified at compile
time. Again I haven¹t worked with 2.x, but I¹d assume it¹s much the same.
./configure ‹help in the toplevel source tree should provide the info you
need to enable it.

-Jeff

--
Jeff McCombs                 |                                    NIC, Inc
Systems Administrator        |                       http://www.nicusa.com