Web Interface for config

Stephane Auger sauger at pre2post.com
Tue Mar 15 14:03:27 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

  Well, I finally have Nagios-2.0b2 running, and it's running fine.
I've configured my hosts/services by hand so far, and now I'm looking
for a web interface for later on, to add other hosts.  I've looked at
Nagiosweb, Nagat and Nagmin, but all of them seem to be having issues
and lacking in doc.  Which one would you recommend, or do you know of
another one?

  I've noticed that Nagiosweb seems to pick up its information from
MySQL, but have no idea on how to tell Nagios to put it there, unless I
misunderstood the way it's working...  I'm looking around right now, but
I thought I'd ask for your opinions since I'm sure not all of you
configure it by hand :-)

Thanks!

Stephen