Nagios Vs. Big Brother

Emmett Hogan EmmettH at Examen.com
Wed Mar 9 21:12:10 CET 2005

The main reason we moved away from Big Brother was the licensing changes.
BB is free for NON-COMMERCIAL use only.
See: http://www.bb4.org/license.html for their licensing terms.

There is also the fundamental differences between the way BB and Nagios
monitor things.

Just my 2 cents. :-)

-Emmett

--
================ Examen, Inc. ================
Emmett Hogan
emmetth at examen.com
==== Outside Counsel Management Solutions ====

CONFIDENTIAL -  PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
This e-mail may include confidential, trade secret or legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read, copy, use, distribute or disclose this
communication to anyone other than the intended recipient. Please
notify the sender of any error in transmission or delivery and
delete any misdirected e-mail from your system.