What happens with the status map?

Yolanda Santos iamyolanda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:28:13 CET 2005

I have worked with Nagios version 1.2, and now I have migrated to
Nagios 2.0b2 and I have a little problem.
I can´t visualize the status map of the network monitorized. When I
click the menu, the page doesn't work...

Is there any directive that indicates how to see this map or permit it
to visualize?

With Nagios 1.2 I have no problems with this, but now... it doesn`t work...

I have download gd library, compile and install.
I have copy the statusmap.cgi in the /nagios/sbin/ directory
I have restart all the services and the whole system, but the result
it's the same

It gives me an internal error like this:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you at example.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

I don't understand what happen because it's a simple thing...
Can you give me any idea?

Thank you