mod_authz_LDAP nagios CGI authentication

Michael Medin michael at medin.name
Tue Mar 8 19:55:30 CET 2005

Hi,

I solved this using an option (cant recall which one of the top of my
head) that strips away the everything but the short username. From the
header that is given to Nagios thus you only enter the common name and
nothing else in the nagios configuration file. This is a workaround so
if your users clash and such it might not be what you want, but as we
only have a limited userbase that has access to nagios it worked for us.

// Michael Medin