nagios missing valid updates from nsca

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Mar 7 23:01:57 CET 2005

know.

I don't use freshness checking but FWIW, I'm processing 2750+ passive
checks every 5 minutes here with room to spare. As far as I can tell the
only difference is I don't aggregate_write's with nsca. Is nagios busy
doing other things, specifically active host checks on downed hosts?
Also are there any hardware problems on your central machine? I had a
bad raid controller once that appeared to be working but resulted in
long delays in processing the passive results. Once I replaced it
everything improved dramatically.

--
Marc