Monitoring problem

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Mar 7 19:06:54 CET 2005

Did you set up the ScriptAlias as documented at
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/installweb.html? If so, it looks
like you might have it wrong. I won't speculate on what it should look
like because there isn't enough information above but enough to indicate
that it's probably not a standard install. We'd need to know the file
system path to the nagios sbin directory as well as the value of
--with-cgiurl as passed to configure if you changed it.

--
Marc