gcc: `-b' must come at the start of the command line <-- how to fix this error

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jun 29 17:21:59 CEST 2005

Details about what hardware, OS and configure line you're compiling
under would probably be in order. You have extra arguments to gcc that
don't exist under linux with ./configure && make all --

cd ./module && make
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/mpowell/nagios-2.0b2/module'
gcc -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -fPIC -o helloworld.o helloworld.c -shared
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mpowell/nagios-2.0b2/module'

--
Marc