strange Warning and source modification

Basile Mathieu basile.mathieu at siris.sorbonne.fr
Tue Jun 28 19:52:53 CEST 2005

first thanks :)

here is my system :

3 nagios servers ( one under Fedora , two under gentoo ( one 386 and one sparc )
there are two active servers which send results with nsca

> >'os/etc/switch_conf_195.220.107.207' to ring a bell for you. Where
> > does that come from?

i use bash script to get informations on vlan and switch configuration
i just "echo > " for seing informations in nagios interface

i observe that the are some checks that seems to stop ( the last check time
"freeze" )
it might be the reason of this logs :

usr/local/nagios/var/nagios.log:[1119960410] Warning:  Message
> >> queue contained results for service '' on host 'ú'.  The service
> >> could not be found! /usr/local/nagios/var/nagios.log:[1119960661]

 basile