NRPE Agent Download site?

Sxan sxanrr at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 20:44:07 CEST 2005

Hey all,

I've been looking around for the proper NRPE downloads so that I can start monitoring
some things on remote servers, but I'm having a bit of a hard time finding the right nrpe agent
downloads. I've gone to sites like rpmfind.net and such, but there are different ones and
I don't know which to get. I'm running Nagios v1.2 on SuSE Linux 9.2 Pro. The remote
servers are running either SuSE, Red Hat, and Solaris (The Solaris servers may not end
up needing it). I've also found it kind of odd that I have no nrpe anything on my nagios box
as it is now. I was under the impression that it would have at least check_nrpe in the libexec
directory or something. Anyway, thanks for any help!

~Jim