About a active plugin in local machine

Daniel Szortyka sekuela at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:19:20 CEST 2005

Hi people...

I will work this afternoon in the NC_Net plugin on my windows
machines.... If I obtain some good or bad result I will post here...
and my conf's too...

My NSCA is working fine, and my sent_nsca on windows is ok too... I
sent passive checks to nagios from my windows machines and it's ok.

After I post my result here!

Thanks for all!

Daniel

MSN: hellhead_thc at hotmail.com