Nagios themes.

Mark Musone mmusone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:53:58 CEST 2005

Oh, sorry i apologise, i did find a single email that was posted
yesterday by him...so yes, the _real_ duplicate posting today was a
bad on his part (obvously not imnsho enough for your childish rant and
your ignorant display of how "smart" you are compared to others)..

The rest of my message still stands.

-Mark