About a active plugin in local machine

Daniel Szortyka sekuela at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:43:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Tony.

SNMP traps I know how it works, but I still have the problem, with
SNMP nagios will perform a send request to the remote host (windows as
example), and this remote host return a status, 0, 1, 2 4.... ok?! to
me SNMP will not work :(

I NEED a plugin that I can configure in a windows machine all the
services that I want to monitor (how memory and other executables).
But this plugin has that to be executing in the windows machine, and
ONLY send a passive check to nagios when a Service change your state.

Does the NC_Net have this self-monitorating? or I will have to
configure on the Nagios the services to monitorate how I do in other
services?

NSCA is running on my Nagios, it's all ok. :)

Thanks for you interest!!!

Daniel Szortyka