About a active plugin in local machine

Daniel Szortyka sekuela at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:46:31 CEST 2005

Hi Tony,

The NRPE receive a request from nagios host and after send a result,
or a passive check into nagios host.

I'm searching for a plugin that auto-check in the windows machine, and
only send a passive check to nagios if the service go down... it's
diferent from the nagios request...

I'm reading about a NC_Net V1_x windows plugin.... but it work's equal
a NS_Client...

Do you undertand now what I want? because my nagios host stay in my
work, and my other clients will only send your self-monitorating....

Thanks for help!
Daniel Szortyka - Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil