Nagios themes.

jeff vier boinger at tradingtechnologies.com
Tue Jun 21 16:38:00 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 15:53 +1200, jamie.baddeley at vpc.co.nz wrote:
> Ah, you've noticed Paul.
>
> He does this from time to time.
>
> Usually he's well behaved. But occasionally he'll have some outburst,
> sometimes with a Wine in hand (Red I think).

Perhaps the message was a bit gruff on the delivery, but I am getting as
fed up with the incessant repeats as Paul.

It's one thing to subscribe and immediately ask a question that was
answered last week (rude...but within the realm of 'normal').

Asking over and over and over some obscure question is the height of
rudeness, well beyond acceptable behavior in a private community
environment (as this is).

That said - Paul, be nice.
It's more fun to send people like that on wild goose chases, anyway.
Keeps them away from the list for at least a while, no?

--boinger