Nagios themes.

jamie.baddeley at vpc.co.nz jamie.baddeley at vpc.co.nz
Tue Jun 21 05:53:56 CEST 2005

Ah, you've noticed Paul.

He does this from time to time.

Usually he's well behaved. But occasionally he'll have some outburst,
sometimes with a Wine in hand (Red I think).

Then sometimes Andreas will smack him down with a well placed comment,
Paul might bicker a bit, and eventually reconfirms to us all of what
he's like, and then eventually goes back to lurking, interrupted very
occasionally with some vaguely useful technical comment.

Since I worked this out I largely ignore him. As do most people. Don't
sweat it.

Cheers

jamie