Nagios themes.

Steve Tripp progressivepenguin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:51:55 CEST 2005

Wow, such animosity!  You kiss your mother with that mouth?  Obviously
it does not matter in the least why there were three postings, as you
have already made up your mind on the issue.

Grow up little boy.

On 6/20/05, Paul L. Allen <pla at softflare.com> wrote:
> Steve Tripp writes:
>
> Well, Steve Tripp has written this same message at least twice.  Earlier
> repeats had the same message-id (which could indicate the well-known SMTP
> duplicate message race hazzard) but different "Original-Date" headers and
> different references.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt.  This message
> has a totally different message-id.
>
> > Does anyone know of any themes for Nagios?  I have tried Nagios-Nuvola
> > and like it, but am just curious if anyone knows of any others.
>
> What you're looking for is the "I am a complete moron who has no idea how
> mailing lists work and will keep posting my request every few hours if I
> don't get an immediate answer because I am a complete fucking dickhead"
> theme.  Since you're one of only half a dozen people I've seen on this
> mailing list in the past year who require a theme of this nature and none
> of you are even remotely capable of coming up with such a theme even if
> you were given detailed instructions on how to do it then you're shit out
> of luck.
>
> Hint: if nobody answers your question WITHIN TWO OR THREE DAYS it's because
> either nobody knows the answer of because YOU'RE A COMPLETE DICKHEAD.
> Either way, don't expect an answer other than "rm -Rf /".
>
> --
> Paul Allen
> Softflare Support

The Ambassador and the General were briefing me on the -- the vast
majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will
find these people and we will bring them to justice.
-- Preznit Junior Samples. White House, Oct. 27, 2003