Nagios themes.

Paul L. Allen pla at softflare.com
Tue Jun 21 03:40:40 CEST 2005

Steve Tripp writes:

Well, Steve Tripp has written this same message at least twice.  Earlier
repeats had the same message-id (which could indicate the well-known SMTP
duplicate message race hazzard) but different "Original-Date" headers and
different references.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt.  This message
has a totally different message-id.

> Does anyone know of any themes for Nagios?  I have tried Nagios-Nuvola
> and like it, but am just curious if anyone knows of any others.

What you're looking for is the "I am a complete moron who has no idea how
mailing lists work and will keep posting my request every few hours if I
don't get an immediate answer because I am a complete fucking dickhead"
theme.  Since you're one of only half a dozen people I've seen on this
mailing list in the past year who require a theme of this nature and none
of you are even remotely capable of coming up with such a theme even if
you were given detailed instructions on how to do it then you're shit out
of luck.

Hint: if nobody answers your question WITHIN TWO OR THREE DAYS it's because
either nobody knows the answer of because YOU'RE A COMPLETE DICKHEAD.
Either way, don't expect an answer other than "rm -Rf /".

--
Paul Allen
Softflare Support