Deleting Acknowledgement comments

Dan Hopkins dan.hopkins at uk.easynet.net
Fri Jun 17 10:43:28 CEST 2005

No, it's correct. I'm sure I read in the roadmap that comments existing for the lifetime of a critical state was a feature to be included in the 2 branch (something our users have been asking for, and I've put off implementing since it should be part of stock Nagios 2 when we come to upgrade. I need to rethink that by the looks)

Dan