Makefile GD lib problem on Centos 4 (aka RHES4)

Luke Johnson luke at rushmore.com
Fri Jun 17 00:25:03 CEST 2005

Not sure about how iconv is related to GD, other then coming before it
in the Make check sequence...

For kicks I downloaded/compiled/installed the new libiconv, but no
change...  my ./configure from before and after was:

checking for *main in -liconv... yes*
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 1)... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 2)... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 3)... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 4)... no

*** GD, PNG, and/or JPEG libraries could not be located... *********

... So, I still got problems with gd.

Thanks,
LJ