It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the hosts you requested...

Aditya Ivaturi aivaturi2 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 15 15:35:04 CEST 2005

> If you are running SELinux you will run into these problems. I couldn't
> find anything any where about the documentation to get Nagios working
> with SELinux on.
>
> Do you have SELinux on?

I doubt it. IF you have SELinux, you should be either getting "Forbidden"
or "Internal Server Error" (Premature end of scripts). He is actually
seeing the messages that tell him that he does not have right permissions,
which is a Nagios message. That means cgi is executing fine. Feel free to
correct me if I am wrong.

--Turi

<original message snipped>