Email notification issue

Fabiano Martins fmapconsulting at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 16:58:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

My Nagios system is sending notifications, but I'm receiving messages like
as follows:

"This is the Postfix program at host myhost.mydomain.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered
to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own
text from the attached returned message.

                  The Postfix program

<nagios-admin at localhost.mydomain.net> (expanded from

    <nagios-admin at localhost>): mail for localhost.mydomain.net loops

    back to myself"

I don't know why this happen because I've changed the email from default
"nagios-admin at localhost" to "myaccount at mydomain.net"

Regards

Fabiano Martins