is there a way to send both single and multiple alerts?

Lewis Getschel lgetschel at denver.westerngeco.slb.com
Tue Jun 7 19:20:47 CEST 2005

It looks like you asked this question last week, with a different
subject line, too... Unless that's the mailserver too <smile>

I did it with multiple "serviceescalation" definitions too, (one for my
helpdesk to see for awhile (theirs start at 2 and don't stop), then one
to me if they don't act on it (mine only runs on the 7th, this lets them
see it for 5 hours, before I do it). As far as I can tell that's the
only way to do it.
Lewis

--
Lewis Getschel             | Today is done...
WesternGeco                |     Today was fun...