Nagios vs SNMP traps...

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Thu Jun 2 17:59:09 CEST 2005

Hi all,

early this year, someone ask me if someone had any kind of Nagios with SNMP traps implemented.

Unfortunatly, the project wont be look at for now, but will be soon.

So my question his : Is there someone who have a full SNMP traps implementation with Nagios and how?

I know about the FAQ, but I would like to know if someone actually made it work :)

Thanks.