monitor memory usage on w2k/2k3 server?

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Wed Jun 1 19:30:57 CEST 2005

Without installing any client - you are dependent on getting access to the
WMI provider on the box to retrieve the performance data for
Win32_PerfFormattedData_PerfOS_Memory object.  It provied AvailableBytes,
AvailableKBytes, and AvailableMBytes.

To get to WMI, you will need a Nagios client (NRPE_NT or NC_NET) on a
Windows system (not the target) and appropriate authorization from
this proxy system to the target. (Domain/AD membership eases this a bit.)

-sg