monitor memory usage on w2k/2k3 server?

Daniel maher dmaher at acetechnology.com
Wed Jun 1 18:51:05 CEST 2005

Thank you for your suggestion; unfortunately, it requires that additional software be installed on a Windows machine in order to function.  The plugin calls a .NET-enabled webserver, where a series of specially-crafted asp / vb scripts (included with the plugin) are located.  The .NET webserver then performs the queries on behalf of the plugin, and returns the results.

So while it does not require a client to be installed on each machine, it does require additional software to be installed on a system which is not the Nagios box.  Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me either.  I basically cannot modify any machine except the Nagios box.

Good idea, though!

Daniel Maher

System Engineer

ACE TECHNOLOGY INC.