Is there a testing or debugging mode for nagio s?

Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de
Fri Jul 29 06:58:37 CEST 2005

Hi Bob,

what kind of plug-in is check_period?

I cannot find it in my Nagios installation.
nor in the tarballs of either Nagios or Nagios-plugins.

Is it a kind of NoOp plug-in stub I would have to write?

How can I re-schedule from the command line.

My Nagios web interface (i.e. the CGIs) are still a bit broken
(I could easily fix if I had root privileges on the webserver to
edit httpd.conf)
Anyway, I'm a bit shell-fixed and avoid GUIs whenever possible.
I know with Nagios I probably would miss half the fun,
but this seems cosmetic to me, and can be addressed later when
the base system is at least working satisfactorily.

Phone:(785)864-0444