Alert confirmation

Lori Adams ladams at cloudmark.com
Wed Jul 27 19:26:38 CEST 2005

Disregard the part about downtime.  (I submitted my last message at the
same time yours came in).

My gut says to use an event handler.  I haven't used them myself, but
have seen lots about it on this list.   You could send an
acknowlegdement, then if it changes from WARN/CRIT to OK, have the
handler remove the acknowledgement.   You just send information to the
nagios.cmd file.

-Lori