An email on acknowledge, and only onacknowledge? Nagios and RT

Nathan Oyler noyler at khimetrics.com
Tue Jul 26 17:25:34 CEST 2005

Here's a link to the information regarding what someone else has done.

http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20050613.151813.d26c3cb0.en.html

I'm thinking without making the machines the same, I'll end up having to
go another direction merging tickets as they come in.

Which is fine, just wanted to get some input first.