(no subject)

Fernando Gomes Lima flima at rio-de-janeiro.oilfield.slb.com
Fri Jul 22 21:18:10 CEST 2005

# Sets $USER1$ to be the path to the plugins
$USER1$='/usr/local/nagios/libexec'

Above is the path that I pasted from my resource.cfg. Is that correct?

Bellow you'll find the content of my libexec folder

[root at nagios etc]# cd ../libexec/
[root at nagios libexec]# ls
check_breeze    check_ifoperstatus  check_nntp    check_sensors  check_users
check_by_ssh    check_ifstatus      check_nt      check_simap    check_vsz
check_dig       check_imap          check_ntp     check_smtp     check_wave
check_disk      check_ircd          check_nwstat  check_snmp     negate
check_disk_smb  check_ldap          check_oracle  check_spop     urlize
check_dns       check_load          check_overcr  check_ssh      utils.pm
check_dummy     check_log           check_ping    check_swap     utils.sh
check_flexlm    check_mailq         check_pop     check_tcp
check_ftp       check_mrtg          check_procs   check_time
check_hpjd      check_mrtgtraf      check_real    check_udp
check_http      check_nagios        check_rpc     check_ups

Thanks,
Fernando Lima
Schlumberger
Security Engineer