Reload question

Andrew Laden Andrew.Laden at tudor.com
Fri Jul 22 15:18:08 CEST 2005

On a similar note, it would be great if a refresh did not reset the
"freshness" timers/ I have a few once a day passive checks, and I use
freshness checking to make sure they run once a day. If you reload or
restart nagios, the freshness counters all go to zero. So if I restart
nagios at 3:00, and my 9:am check fails to run the next day, I wont get
notified about it until 3:00 pm, rather then at 9:00.