distributed monitoring = remote monitoring?

Toby Kraft Toby_Kraft at KSAinc.com
Wed Jul 20 22:24:59 CEST 2005

Thanks, I'll proceed with it then.  A couple addl ?s

Is there any problem running the web interface on the remote/distributed
nagios system so that local admins can view status for their local stuff?

Are there any tools/config programs that help with this setup?  It appears
that NagMIN, NCPL, and Monarch don't.

What config tool would you recommend (other than vi :) )?

Toby Kraft, Senior Consultant
Keller Schroeder & Associates "Your business. Our people. Technology-based
solutions."
http://www.KSAinc.com
(812) 474-6825x330 Toby_Kraft at KSAinc.com, AOL:tobykraft, ICQ:49268922