Error: Host Status Information Not Found!

Jevos, Peter Peter.Jevos at Oriflame-SW.Com
Mon Jul 18 11:35:57 CEST 2005

Yes, I found it in FAQ.
I killed them all , started new one.
But when I started, Nagios created again few main processes:
Here is ps fax | grep nagios:

2985 ?        S      0:00 /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
 2986 ?        S      0:00  \_ /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
 2988 ?        S      0:00      \_ /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
 2989 ?        S      0:00      \_ /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
 2991 ?        S      0:00 /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
 2992 ?        S      0:00  \_ /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_smtp -H
10.3.100.1 -t 22
 2995 ?        S      0:00 /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d
/usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg
 2996 ?        S      0:00  \_ /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_smtp -H
10.3.1.1 -t 22

Is there wrong startup script ?
I used fron new distribution
Thanx
Pet

Peter Jevos peter.jevos at oriflame-sw.com
Oriflame Software , s.r.o - Oriflame IT services
Na Pankraci 30, Praha 4, Czech rep.
Tel. +420 225 994 456, Fax +420225994412