Antwort: RE: Nagios CGIs: Premature end of script headers [Virus checked]

Matthias.Eble at kaufland.de Matthias.Eble at kaufland.de
Wed Jul 13 14:47:28 CEST 2005

"Marc Powell" <marc at ena.com> schrieb am 12.07.2005 18:06:42:

> > Can you figure out, what caused the problems?
> > We use Nagios 2.0b3 on httpd 2.0.53 with mod_auth_digest and mod_ssl.
>
> Your apache error_log will detail the exact cause of the 500 error or at
> the very least provide you with enough information to get you, and us if
> you still need us, started. Why guess at causes when you probably have
> it detailed?

hi! here's some output of the error_log (looks all the same..)

[Tue Jul 12 13:59:37 2005] [error] [client CLIENT_IP] Premature end of
script headers: status.cgi, referer: https://FQDN/nagios/side.html
[Tue Jul 12 14:01:09 2005] [error] [client CLIENT_IP] Premature end of
script headers: tac.cgi, referer: https://FQDN/nagios/side.html
[Tue Jul 12 14:01:11 2005] [error] [client CLIENT_IP] Premature end of
script headers: status.cgi, referer: https://FQDN/nagios/side.html
[Tue Jul 12 14:02:09 2005] [error] [client CLIENT_IP] Premature end of
script headers: status.cgi, referer: https://FQDN/nagios/side.html

is there a verbose output?