check_sip nrpe plugin

darren kruse darren at adam.com.au
Mon Jan 31 05:54:48 CET 2005

Hi Trevor,
given the age of this post, this is a long shot, but here goes..

----------------
re:
http://listsrv.ecodev.state.mo.us/mailarchives/netsaint-users/200204/msg00036.html

In April 2002 Trevor wrote :
In our application, monitoring a SIP proxy server (5060) we modified the
check_udp code and one other item to send a properly formatted SIP INVITE,
and from there on, we have not had any problems.

[root at theotherone]# ./check_sip -H 192.168.40.100 -p 5060 -s
/usr/local/netsaint/libexec/invite.sip
Connection accepted on port 5060 - 0 second response time

This is EXACTLY what I am also trying to do.

Does anyone know where I can locate the modified check_sip source code  ?

thanks,
darren.

--
Darren Kruse