Windows Client...

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 05:25:30 CET 2005

I think adding the capability of NC_Net checking all services that
startup is automaticly will not hurt.(particularly since individuals
see a need for it)   I would advise always check first that that
particular Host is running all the automatic services before adding
the service check to Nagios.

I should be able to get a more comprehensive check of services running
implemented into NC_Net early next week.  After I complete the first
release of Passive checks in NC_Net.